Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Did I Like The Summer Scholar Program

I have to say that the summer scholar program was allot of fun for me, because I meet some people who are very nice and kind to me (No Names). When I first started out in the dorm I was so excited that I would be living in a dorm with three other guy (Please Be Mature, Noting Sick That You Might Be Thinking Off) who are funny and very nice people to meet. This people who I stayed with is name David, Alfonzo and that other guy Connor, and also will be people who I will never forget. Also what I like most about the summer scholar program is that it's free credit and basically everything is paid for, me classes and my books and supplies, except for gas to get down to UNO.
Sociology is a very interesting course, even though I'm not doing so well. But it's all worth it because we have a great teacher name Dr. Ragaram who is a sociology teacher and also a very funny teacher. She is also a helpfully teacher, especially when I needed help, and the times I needed help. Also sociology helped me understand the world, like how your race and skin color affects how some people see you and I if you are colored like me. Also I would recommended, the next Summer Scholar Program kids to take Sociology because I though it was a interesting class, and also it can probably help you out later in life.

I Love UNO, And Thanks For Being A Great Teacher Dr. Ragaram
-JOHN :)

No comments: